Published on October 28th, 2011 | by adminJohn1
Revision Tips 2 : What Happens Once You’ve Got A Revision Plan
- Make sure you stick to it! That way you can keep track of how much work you’ve done and what you have left to cover.
- Choose a place in the house to revise where you won’t be distracted or if you cannot study at home then find where suites you best to study.
- Also make your family or friends aware of the fact that you need some peace and quiet during this time, so they know not to disturb you.
- Switch revision between subjects to avoid becoming bored of a single topic.
- Look for new sources of information other than class notes. The internet, for example, offers some innovative learning resources, as do relevant journals.
- Set yourself up with a ‘reward’ after every revision session. Nothing extravagant, just a small treat to help you get back to your books.
- The most effective way to approach a revision session is to focus on understanding rather than memorising.
Other Guides And Articles Which Might Interest You -