Published on October 29th, 20110
Revision Tips 3 : When Exams Are Close
- Avoid last-minute revision the night before.
- Complete your revision plan early, then relax for the rest of the day.
- During this time, don’t focus on passing or failing. If you’ve kept to your revision plan, and you’re calm, the answers will come naturally.
- Just before the exam itself, don’t go ‘testing’ yourself on specific questions, and when you finally sit down avoid rushing into things. Read the whole paper.
- Fingers-crossed you’ll pass. But failing doesn’t mean you’re a failure in life. It simply means you didn’t manage to make the grade in a particular subject – this time around.
Other Guides And Articles Which Might Interest You -