Published on June 13th, 2012 | by Surminga0
Who’s Going To Win The Euro’s? Poll
better idea of who is going to win the final of the tournament? We don’t think so. So far we have 25 goals scored from 10 games which has shown quite a good and strong start to the tournament.
We have had a couple of shock and un-needed wins for countries vying to win the tournament such as Denmark beating the Netherlands but this has left it a great tournament for the neutral fans of the tournament.
So with 25 goals, under half way through the group stage matches who do we think will be overall winners?
Whats your thoughts -
Euro 2012 Related articles from the Web
- You: Euro 2012: Why Netherlands vs. Germany Could Be the Best Match of Tournament (bleacherreport.com)
- Euro 2012: Krohn-Dehli’s goal lifts Denmark to surprise win over Netherlands (thestar.com)
- Netherlands vs Germany: How Important Will This Match Be for Both Teams? (bleacherreport.com)
- Euro 2012: Five great soccer apps for Google Chrome (onsoftware.en.softonic.com)
- Euro 2012 Results: Teams That Must Improve in Order to Avoid Elimination (bleacherreport.com)
- Poll :: EUROS 2012 x Miss Universe Contestants – GROUP B – Who ya got??!! (theoriginalwinger.com)
- Dunne: Ireland can win Euro 2012 (talksport.co.uk)
- Schweinsteiger wants Germany to show ‘fighting’ spirit at Euro 2012 (goal.com)
- Euro 2012 In Pictures: Netherlands vs Denmark (kickette.com)
- Ronaldo must deliver for Portugal (iol.co.za)
- Poll: should the England band be banned at Euro 2012? (telegraph.co.uk)
- You: Euro 2012: 10 Things We Learned from the First Round of Group Matches (bleacherreport.com)
- Poll :: EUROS 2012 x Miss Universe Contestants – GROUP C – Who ya got??!! (theoriginalwinger.com)
- Get Ready To Download: Official UEFA EURO 2012 Application (91mobiles.com)
- Ronaldo must deliver as Portugal fight for Euro 2012 survival (thehindu.com)