Published on June 19th, 20120
Charlie Sheen’s new gig – Anger Management
The 46-year-old says that when he wraps the new series, he wants to devote more time to his five children.
“When I’m done with this business it’s just going to be about soccer games and amusement parks. And when this ends, I’m done. This is my swan song,” he said.
But back to Anger Management, it is based on Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson’s 2003 movie of the same name. The program is due to premiere later this month on FX in the states with no date of arrival on UK screens as of yet.
Intrigued as much as we are? Here’s a couple clips from trailers of the upcoming show Anger Management.\
- Charlie Sheen Announces Retirement Following ‘Anger Management’ (celebs.gather.com)
- Charlie Sheen retiring after ‘Anger Management’ (theesposito.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management Gets A Second Season?? (perezhilton.com)
- Charlie Sheen: I’m Retiring After ‘Anger Management’ (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Brace Yourselves: Charlie Sheen Plans to Retire After Anger Management [Charlie Sheen] (gawker.com)
- Charlie Sheen Can’t Live Unless He’s Making News Headlines – Last Time I Am Reporting About Him (bonjupatten.com)
- Charlie Sheen: Anger Management Is My “Swan Song” (gossipcop.com)
- Charlie Sheen Says He’s Retiring after ‘Anger Management’ (blippitt.com)
- “Anger Management” Videos: Charlie Sheen and His Women (news.softpedia.com)
- Charlie Sheen to Quit Acting After ‘Anger Management’ Ends (aceshowbiz.com)