Published on June 21st, 2012 | by adminJohn0
Going to a Festival? Here’s what to take
First thing’s first, what do you wear? Music festivals can be either very hot or very cold, and in some cases both in the space of one weekend. What you will need to bear in mind is the weather and the forecast for when you are packing clothes and deciding on what you will wear.
- A waterproof jacket.
- A jumper or fleece.
- 2 pairs of trousers that dry quickly.
- Boots, trainers.
- Lots of warm socks.
- A pair of shorts.
- A hat.
- Sandals or flip flops.
Bearing in mind you need to pack all your clothing you need to think about everything else! Booze, sleeping, eating etc. Here’s a big list of what you might need to take with you, some are more important than others.
- Money and your cards! How will you buy anything otherwise and remember to keep these on you and safe at all times.
- ID .
- Lager and cider.
- Tent, sleeping bag, blanket, and a pillow
- Paracetamol and a small first aid kit.
- Sun cream.
- Tin opener and bottle opener.
- Toilet Roll.
- Toiletries and a towel.
- Hair brush, hair bands and a mirror.
- Lip balm.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste / some chewing gum/mints for during the day.
- Bikini or trunks for the showers.
- Wet wipes for when you just can’t be bothered with a shower.
- Mobile phone & charger, however many festivals these days offer areas to charge your phones.
- Small camping stove and pans to cook in.
- A mug for tea, bowl, plate, spoon, knife & fork.
- Washing up liquid.
- Water container.
- FOOD! Pot noodles and packet meals etc will go down best.
- Don’t forget your wristband or tickets either!