Published on June 28th, 20120
Nintendo Black 2 & White 2
Pokemon Black and White 2 Trailer below -Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 will be released in the UK on Nintendo DS on October 12, alongside 3DS downloads Pokémon Dream Radar and
Pokédex 3D Pro.
This is the first time there’s ever been a direct sequel to a mainline Pokémon game, as the story returns to the Unova region two years after the events of the first games. A number of new areas and gameplay features are promised, including Pokéstar Studios where you’ll be able to put together your own in-game movies.
The game will also include Pokémon from outside of Unova (i.e. from earlier games), including Eevee, Riolu, Tyranitar, Arcanine and Mareep. As with all Pokémon titles the two versions are almost identical, with just minor plot variations and a small number of different pokémon to encourage trading.
We cannot wait for tho to relive our childhoods!
- Pokemon Black & White 2 Sell Over One Million Units In Two Days (mynintendonews.com)
- Pokemon Black and White 2 sells 1.6M in opening Japanese weekend (gamasutra.com)
- Pokemon Black And White 2 New Trailer (mynintendonews.com)
- Pokémon Conquest hits UK on July 27 (vg247.com)
- First 27 Minutes Of Pokemon Black & White 2 (mynintendonews.com)