Published on July 8th, 20120
Can Andy Murray win Wimbledon?
Andy Murray is today fighting for the Winner of Wimbledon 2012 prize today against Roger Federer, but can he become the first Wimbledon British victor since 1936 when Fred Perry won the all english tournament?
Murray faces a battle on several fronts today, against Roger Federer himself, the media, the history and of course Andy Murray himself.
As for Roger Federer, perhaps the finest player of them all, there is little he can do but produce his best tennis to the Centre Court faithful and see what happens. It is almost impossible to distinguish between genius and efficiency in the Swiss’s smooth game, so consistent is he and there is no pressure on him today – it’s all on Andy Murray.
- You: Wimbledon 2012: Can Andy Murray Beat Roger Federer to Win the Wimbledon Title? (bleacherreport.com)
- Andy Murray: I’m the underdog so there less pressure on me to win Wimbledon final against Roger Federer (telegraph.co.uk)
- Britain awaits Murray v Federer (bbc.co.uk)
- Fans queue at Wimbledon for spot at historic Andy Murray final (telegraph.co.uk)
- Andy Murray at Wimbledon 2012: Only triumph will do in Scot’s annual quest (telegraph.co.uk)
- Andy Murray ready for chance to reach Wimbledon final (scotsman.com)
- Andy Murray First British Men’s Wimbledon Finalist in 74 Years (theepochtimes.com)
- Tennis: Wimbledon 2012: Heartache of final losses will drive me on, says Andy Murray (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Tennis: Wimbledon 2012: Coach Ivan Lendl sets bar high for Andy Murray (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Andy Murray reaches Wimbledon final (uloop.com)
[box size="large" style="rounded" border="full"]
Local Activites? Check out FindMoreToDo.com - Add your Activities / Find New Activities
Off on Holiday or Looking for your next one? Check out NotMyHliday.com